Monday 6 February 2017

What Happens At Retreat....

G'Day Arty Peeps!
Welcome to the blog.

 Today I have my February Sketch page to share with you. I created my own background using a Crafter's Workshop stencil, a handcut heart mask, and some teal and mustard Heidi Shine mists, and orange Dylusions, on a piece of heavy weight cardstock. I used a broad black marker to outline my heart.

 Here's a close up of some of my background, love that mustard mist!

And my new favourite toy, The WeRMK Typecast typewriter, was used to journal directly on my page before I stuck everything down. My lines are not quite perfect because the extra thick cardstock struggles to roll effectively in the typewriter, doesn't bother me at all though.

Here is the finished page.
My title, phrase, and border under the pics are from this sticker sheet. The foam hearts are from here, The flowers are Cocoa Vanilla and the enamel shapes are My Mind's Eye.

Here's the sketch, I hope you come and play along, upload your creation here.

Thanks for coming by.


1 comment: