Sunday 26 February 2017

Something Wonderful!


Hello Arty Peeps!
Hope you're all having a fab weekend and enjoying the lower temperatures!


I have been playing with the Teresa Collins 'Something Wonderful' range over the last week and want to share a couple of my pages with you today.
It's a pretty range with lots of pink, but not specifically girly. The tones were exactly right for this page of my youngest getting heat stroke at school, see how it matches his face perfectly, haha.


A very simple layout with some typed journalling on a piece from the 6 x 6 paper pad, embellished with a few decorative brads, chippies, and stickers.


Teal is the other featured colour in this range so I highlighted it on this page, adding some Heidi Shine to a layered paper background to blend it all together.
I matted my title alpha stickers on black and went over the white with a black pen to give them some punch.


I wrote over the Bingo word on the patterned paper, and framed it with some washi tape and a sticker cut in half to make it stand out. Some sticky chippies help to ground my photos.


I'm really enjoying this range, more than expected, and have plenty left, so next month I'll be sharing some more pages using Teresa Collins' "Something Wonderful".
Stay tuned.

'Til next time, stay crafty,

No comments:

Post a Comment