Saturday 4 February 2017

" Love Today" layout by Bernii Miller using Fancy Free .

Heeellloooo, 

Welcome.. it is Bernii Miller with you here today to share a little layout inspiration with you all..
 Today I am using the super pretty Fancy Free collection designed by Paige Evans for Pink Paislee which you can pick up in store HERE

I am down to the last scraps of this gorgeous collection so I wanted to try and create a layout using them up before I retire this collection... So I decided to cut up my scraps into strips and them lay them inside a heart shape. 

So let me show you what I created..

" Love Today" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using Pink Paislee Fancy Free collection.


I found this title " Love Today" which was an old cut file that I have had pre cut on my desk for some time, so it was perfect to add to my layout.

" Love Today" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using Pink Paislee Fancy Free collection.



" Love Today" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using Pink Paislee Fancy Free collection.

Well thanks so much for stopping by today..

I hope I have inspired you to get creative today.. enjoy your weekend :) 

Till next time
Much love 

Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment