Sunday 19 February 2017

Follow Your Dreams by Lauren Hender


Hi Everyone!
Welcome back to the Scrapping Clearly blog.

Today I am sharing with you a layout of my beautiful son many years ago.

It was a quick and easy layout to create using some Heidi Swapp color shines, some stamps and a few pieces of ephemera.


To build this layout I started with flicking some different colours of the color shine in a clustered area. This was surprisingly fun. The gold color shine is just stunning. It gives an almost foiled effect on the page.

 I then adhered the photo to the page, added some stamps and drew a double edged frame around the photo. I then added some ephemera. The trick is keep it simple and then you will draw people to look at your photo.  Finally used a fine paint brush to fill in some hearts and added some journaling.


So let's go shopping:


I hope this simple layout has inspired you to get creative.

Happy Scrapping,

Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment